1) The method you used to get the mod (torrent, download, etc)
Download via Megaupload 2 parts (no problem)
2) Your computer specs
Geforce 8400gs 510MB 64bits
4GB DDR2 memory
Intel Celeron E1400 2.0GHz
Windows 7 32bit
3) The installer choices you made
Standart with vegetation pack, no Oblivion
4) The game your running (IV, EFLC, etc) and the patch your running (Patch 4, 7, etc)
Grand Theft Auto IV patch 188.8.131.52
5) A screenshot of the error (If it's not in English, please translate it)
This says everything : GTA IV FATAL ERROR: RESC10 Out Of Video Memory - Pleas re-boot your system
6) What you were doing before the error occurred
Starting the game
7) If Xfire, Steam or any other in-game overlays are running
8 ) Any other modifications you may have installed
9) Did GTAIV/EFLC run fine before you installed the mod?
10) Any other information you think we may need
I was playing normally, but when I tried to start the game again the error begun to appear!
And the Grand Theft Auto without the GTA IV: San Andreas is working fine! I have no idea why is this happening.